Join Team Windwise & VIP area for NWF!
JOIN TEAM WINDWISE @ NWF 2016!
PRO ADVICE - HOSPITALITY - DEMO KIT - TEAM KIT - WINDWISE TANDEM - SOCIAL & MUCH MORE!
SB On Land Main Clinic & Show Sat 3rd @ 2.15pm - Don't miss it!
Thinking of attending NWF and would like free advice, extra support & VIP area?
Already entered NWF and want even more from this event?
Just coming to watch and want a VIP area to hang out, get fresh refreshments and a whole lot more!?
Fri 2nd Sept Team Windwise Freesail - Tune Up - Starboard Severne Demo Kit (11am-3pm)
Sat 3rd Sept Team Windwise Event Support / Demo Kit / Top Tips / Social / Event Base & More! - SB CLINIC Sat 2.15pm!
Sun 4th Sept Team Windwise Event Support/Demo Kit/Race Tips/Social/Event Base & Much More!
Come and join us at the National Watersports Festival
All levels and friends welcome!
We're offering YOU the chance to be part of TEAM WINDWISE at this years National Watersports Festival. This is a collective of multi level windsurfers who want to get something extra from the event. The idea is to add some extra assistance and team spirit to your participation at the National Watersports Festival and hopefully make it more fun. We'll have some team caddy's, SB training/race tips and generally create a collective spirit to enjoy the event. So whether it's your first time at National Watersports Festival and you're not sure what the hell it's all about or you're a seasoned NWF contender, we plan to make the event even more enjoyable. Last year, we had some great successes from those finishing their first ever race to Murray 'Muzza' Maunder winning a race in his Tiger outfit!
What to do next...
1. Email us saying: YES I'M COMING TO NWF AND I WANT TO BE PART OF TEAM WINDWISE! Let us know if you're racing or just coming for a social?
2. IF YOU HAVEN"T ALREADY YOU MUST SIGN UP TO JOIN THE NWF EVENT @ www.nationalwatersportsfestival.com
3. Closer to NWF we will email you with event preparation and meeting details etc.
Starboard & Severne Demo Kit
TEAM WINDWISE will have access to some wonderful Starboard/Severne kit. If you are competing, please do bring kit for yourself, this is just a top up. There won't be enough for all of you to try something new at the same time, but we hope to give you the opportunity to try a selection of Freeride kit. We will have our TEAM WINDWISE base next to the Starboard/Severne demo kit so we'll have a base right on the beach that you can use to clothes, food, drink, hang out at.
All we ask is.....
1. You put WINDWISE sail stickers on your rigs that you use for the event.
2. Being a 'team', we can help each other and hopefully give you a better experience at the event.
3. I obviously want to spread the WINDWISE word during the event, at my technique demos and basically make some noise!
4. Do invite any other windsurfing friends you might have! Kids, pro's, newbies, old timers and basically anyone up for some fun are all welcome.
Finally, we're looking for volunteers to help with set up, kit demo and generally some extra hands to make the weekend run more smoothly, if you're interested let us know.
All the best and I look forward to hearing from you..Simon.
FINALLY CHECK OUT SOME PHOTOS FROM LAST YEAR'S EVENT!