Stunning location *extra course added!*
MAURITIUS 20th-31st Oct '13 (Extra course added! )
Ready for a windsurfing trip of a life time?
The Simon Bornhoft Windwise clinic and adventure trip Mauritius has to be one the best windsurfing experiences in the world.
With the first course 9-19th Oct already sold out, SB is adding another course 20th-31st Oct 2013 (which is already filling up!).
The course and location are perfect for intermediate-advanced sailors looking to sail somewhere exciting, with an amazing range of conditions.
Flat water blasting in the lagoon and completely optional small, medium and large waves to suit you level and aspirations.
If you can waterstart you can sail Mauritius!
For those who really want a fabulous holiday, grab this amazing opportunity to sail in such stunning conditions, being coached and guided by one of the worlds leading coaches, who's just been featured in the Sunday Times! You'll notice that this also covers half term, so for those confined to school holidays, you can get out on the water while the youngsters enjoy kids club.
To guarantee you spot on what is going to be a truly memorable experience in one of the world top windsurf destinations all we require is a deposit of £180pp.
Simon Bornhoft MAURITIUS
Departure 20 October 2013 (Clinic starts on 22nd Oct)
20Oct13 Heathrow/Mauritius 1700/0755 hrs
30Oct13 Mauritius/Heathrow 0935/1805 hrs
9 nights Indian Resort Mauritius All Inclusive
INCLUDING 7 days Simon Bornhoft Clinic
Roundtrip airport transfers & assistance
Price: £2,499 per person in twin room including flights
Land only prices: (Persons not flying from the UK)
Price: £1599 per person in twin room excluding flights
(Price: £1199 per person in twin room excluding flights and clinic)
9 days windsurf board hire £249
9 days compulsory rescue fee £27
Extra night Indian Resort AI supplement £85 per person per night
Single room supplement £29 per person per night
LE MORNE, MAURITIUS
"Flat shallow water lagoon with ‘take as you please’ waves on the outside offering an opportunity to sample some great Free-riding, cross shore jumping and the likely hood of classic down the line wave riding (small, medium and large - take your pick)."
The concept of the Windwise Discovery Trip is to visit stunning windsurfing locations and create the perfect environment to enjoy and seriously enhance your windsurfing. Under the expert guidance of SB you’ll be indulged in bespoke windsurfing sessions with the highest possible level of coaching. The Discovery trip is a mix of group sailing with similar level sailors, 1-2-1 coaching, video playback, free sail and all you need to target and make a difference to your windsurfing ability and enjoyment. SB seeks to not just coach and inspire you to enhance your level, but he'll also guide you through the process of sailing in new venues and assist those who want to encounter the Mauritian waves to suit their level and experience. As regaular WINDWISE clients know, SB will use every ounce of energy, patience and intuitive coaching to genuinely enable you to develop your windsurfing. We feel very confident in giving you a fabulous Windwise windsurfing experience. As ever you can take the trip at whatever pace suits you and dip in and out of the socials to suit the pace of your holiday. This is a fabulous trip and not to be missed!
CONTACT WINDWISE FOR PDF BROCHURE
- 9-day holiday based on two sharing £2499 per person -
- NOT FLYING FROM THE UK? Land only price EXCLUDING flights £1599 per person.
- Including flight, transfer, great Hotel - Indian Resort Full Board all inclusive!
- Full SB Windwise clinic, professional coaching, socials, adventures and guiding.
- It is possible to extend your holiday for a two week option.
- 9 day Mistral Board Hire £249 + £27 safety boat fee
- Course criteria – Must be able to sail a sub 100L board.
- No sure about your level, contact Windwise.
As with all our holidays, if you are unsure about what board is right for you, we are only to pleased to assist you in that choice. Windwise suggestion 85-105L depending on weight and ability.
Transfer: I hour, ending with a stunning drive along the south west tip of the island, beautiful!
What to take
- Worth taking a 3mm shortie or long leg summer suit (if you feel the cold), surf shoes and very strong sun block.
- Check with your doctor for jabs.
- Bring a waterproof watch, so you don’t miss those cracking on water sessions!
- Credit card and Euros at the hotel – Rupees out and about, but once you are there, you won't spend any extra money.
- Round pin travel plug.
- Wireless at Club Mistral.
Typical Course Structure
Mauritius has a slant towards more experienced intermediates and advanced sailors seeking to master shorter boards and venture into waves (optional). You must be able to waterstart and sail a sub 100L board.
What You Get
- Windwise pre-course pack with fitness and preparation advice.
- Expert coaching, video playback, on and off water feedback.
- The Windwise local knowledge, care and service for a superb holiday.
- 1-2-1 Feebback, expert coaching and anylisis specificially for you, your level and aspirations.
- Great socials, evenings out and optional adventures such as swimming with dolphins, biking & waling with Lions!